Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly - help please

X

Hello,

I desperately need access to a few articles in the journal Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly - a SAGE publication.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can help, or knows of any "free trials" available at the moment. Thank you!!

A

Hi Xinixia

I get into that from 2008 onwards - before 2008 seems restricted - but I would need a few article details, year, vol etc. Let me know if you want anything and maybe pm me your email id and I can send you pdfs.

A

X

Thank you :D

I need two - one from 1996 and one from 2009 - but if you can just get me the 2009 that would be an absolute godsend!! - I'll pm you my email.

Sorry for the horrible referencing :)

Ram A. Cnaan, Femida Handy, and Margaret Wadsworth
Defining Who is a Volunteer: Conceptual and Empirical Considerations
Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly September 1996 25: 364-383, doi:10.1177/0899764096253006

Jeffrey L. Brudney and Lucas C. P. M. Meijs
It Ain't Natural: Toward a New (Natural) Resource Conceptualization for Volunteer Management
Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, August 2009; vol. 38, 4: pp. 564-581., first published on April 16, 2009

A

Just sent you the 2009 article. I did try the earlier one but couldn't access it - sorry about that. Maybe somebody else might be able to get it??

A

A

======= Date Modified 20 Jan 2011 10:36:35 =======
Hate to be beaten by something like that!! One of those 1996 authors (Ram Cnaan) has publications on open-access
via Scholarly Commons: Repository, don't see the article you are looking for but it might have something related there??
Could be worth a look...via this giant link!!

http://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/query.cgi?x_force_carryover=&connector_all=and&connector_1=and&field_1=lname&op_1=eq&value_1=Cnaan&advanced=1&connector_2=and&field_2=fname&op_2=eq&value_2=Ram&advanced=1&connector_3=and&field_3=institution&op_3=eq&value_3=University+of+Pennsylvania&advanced=1&advanced=1&format=cover_page&query=Processing...&email_notification=7

X

Thank you very much :) That link did indeed turn out a few good ones - and I just got your e-mail too :)