PGF on Facebook

A

======= Date Modified 10 38 2009 10:38:30 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
Hello there,

We have now setup a Facebook group for the forum if you are brave enough to show yourselves! We are listed as 'Postgraduate Forum (postgraduateforum.com)'. If you are quick you can try find our ugly mugs before it gets busy!!
Cheers,

Adam

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30692046970

oh I'm scared to :-)

H

I'm in two minds about this.....

A

Come on, we're all family here aren't we?

H

ermmm, no?

Unless you are my cousin?

T

anonymity out the window.. ah well lol

You don't need to give away your Forum identity on Facebook - but if everyone invites their friends to join, this forum could get a whole lot busier and we'd be forced to add a whole load of new features.

You can get straight their by visiting www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30692046970

and we'd be forced to add a whole load of new features

That sounds like a bit of a bribe :-) Ok then, we'll do. I'll wait for it to get a little bit more crowded though.

H

Is that why about 3 million sheffield people have been invited to join? Why would our friends want to join though? None of mine are postgrads apart from DanB.

H

======= Date Modified 12 Sep 2008 15:49:53 =======
Repeat post - finger had a twitch fit.

B

Ah sure - it'd be gas!
You'd be telling someone on the Facebook "such and such is a right b**ch!" and then you find out you've been talking to that person on Facebook all along! Double identities waheeey!

To be honest, I'm a member of one or two other forums and this one has to be one of the more polite and respectful ones (some of the other ones are just slagging-fests)

H

OOhh, slagging, which ones are these? :-x

A

Lets call it an 'awareness exercise'. More people who know, the more postgrads will find out about it... in theory

how to increase paranoia levels in 10 easy steps..