phd student profile

B

a friend of mine sometime before sent me an e-mail: a phd student profile: we were described as people who prefere lonelyness, understand only each other, and are comfortable only with books:
i do not think like this, however sometimes it seems to me like I really am more comfortable with my schoolmates - phd friends than everybody else ... sometimes we are regarded as different, not common... does it happen to you also?????????

P

we are what we are, but never let anyone say that there is anything wrong with you or you are less valuable as a person because of what you do.

B

yes actually u are right we are less available, nice definition. sometimes i think people are right. inspite of our efforts do you think we sometime think too much like in books than like in life???

what you do should not define you.There are all types of people doing all types of jobs. PhD researchers aren't any different. People are people; arriving to simple conclusions through basic analyses is not acceptable even in the most foolish research projects. So I would ignore those comments totally.