Postgraduateforum.com: The Band

B

Going with a punk theme, obviously the Misfits would be too obvious a name. Sticking with the rhyming theme, instead of the Dead Kennedys, how about the Dead Phd's?
As for songs, we should cover one of the best songs from the album of the year, "Wavering Radiant" by Isis. Think it sums up the thinking of doing /actual duration of the damn Phd ... '20 Minutes 40 Years'

Wal, what's going on with this, when will we reach mega stardom? have we got time to get xmas no. 1?

W

Quote From sneaks:

Wal, what's going on with this, when will we reach mega stardom? have we got time to get xmas no. 1?

I dunno Sneaks. We need some lyrics, a song name, I need to get a paper finished. And I feel like I must have caught some nasty venereal disease by proxy (if they can cause runny noses, watery eyes and a general crappy feeling) thanks to Ashley plying her trade on this site. It's gonna happen though.

Did you run off with all out money wal?

W

Oh heck, I'd actually forgotten about this. :$ It was a fun idea that never came to light, yet simples to do. Hmmm, there would need to write some lyrics though, but everything else would be easy enough. I haven't run away with the money, I'm just not a very talented songwriter.

S

======= Date Modified 31 Mar 2010 09:08:03 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
-inappropriate content-

C

Wally - this IS talented songwriting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6HjT4SQKJI

Jón “Jónsi” Þór Birgisson "Go Do"

hmm he was like adam ant and david bowie combined, not sure.