Private Messaging is Here! See... we told you it would be!

Hi folks,

We're pleased to announce you can now send Private Messages (PMs) to other users. Simply click on the "Send PM" button next to the user when viewing a thread. Your inbox and sent items folder are limited to 15 messages each. Enjoy, and remember.. keep it clean folks! The facility to report users for sending inappropriate messages will be added soon.

T

Drum roll please...!

Nice one guys.

M

Very nice!(up)

A

Good job lads!

H

Shocked! No one has sent me any pms yet :-(

T

Join the club. It has been such an anticlimax.

great, used it already. Can I get a star for that? I wish the star-scheme existed when I was a regular on the forum. I want a staaaar :$

S

H...dont worry....i will send you one right away

A

Could we get notification of personal messages on our email?

T

Cool:p

Quote From armendaf:

Thanks for the feedback, we will be adding this feature shortly. Cheers Armendaf (up)

Hi moderators... There seems to be a glitch on the Inbox section of the control panel (sorry if it's already mentioned). It always shows "0" messages until it's clicked. Once visited, it shows the number of new messages.

Quote From 404:

Hi moderators... There seems to be a glitch on the Inbox section of the control panel (sorry if it's already mentioned). It always shows "0" messages until it's clicked. Once visited, it shows the number of new messages.

This number does not dynamically update, it requires user intervention by navigating through the site or clicking refresh. We may add this dynamic action in the near future. If your waiting for a new message then leave your browser viewing your actual inbox, this will dynamically indicate that a new message has been delivered. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote From armendaf:

Now added with an opt-out option within account info. Enjoy! (up)