Quote From thecoastman:

I wish I had messages in my inbox that I couldn't see :-(

awww coastman... There is one now :-)

T

Wow, I love sympathy messages :$

R

Quote From thecoastman:

Wow, I love sympathy messages :$

hehe I think it's quite sweet that people took pity on your empty inbox Coastman, they care :-)

T

Mr Admin, now I've received some (lovely) messages, I'm getting the same problem encountered below.

Quote From thecoastman:

Mr Admin, now I've received some (lovely) messages, I'm getting the same problem encountered below.

What do you mean??? The problem has returned or that you keep getting sympathy messages ?????

R

Not an inbox problem, but I can't see a post by Aussiegirl in the 'Following your dream' thread. It shows up in the latest posts list as a new message from this morning at 8ish, but when I click on it, the last visible post for that thread was 4 days ago. This happened a while ago with some of us.

Would it be worth you admins starting a sticky thread for us lot to report problems....?

T

Sorry Pete, I had the Inbox (0) error when really I had Inbox (1). The lack of messages problem has been resolved.

======= Date Modified 14 Oct 2008 13:29:16 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
checking....

Quote From rubyw:

Not an inbox problem, but I can't see a post by Aussiegirl in the 'Following your dream' thread. It shows up in the latest posts list as a new message from this morning at 8ish, but when I click on it, the last visible post for that thread was 4 days ago. This happened a while ago with some of us.

Would it be worth you admins starting a sticky thread for us lot to report problems....?

I've edited the date time of the last changed record. I will investigate more closely.....

Quote From rubyw:

Instead of a sticky thread, you can just PM me.

R

Pete, thanks.

Hi Admins... I hope you're well today.

I don't know if it happens to everyone but I get a server error (Line 351:objCmd1.ExecuteNonQuery() ) when replying to PMs.

Thanks...

Quote From 404:

Hi Admins... I hope you're well today.

I don't know if it happens to everyone but I get a server error (Line 351:objCmd1.ExecuteNonQuery() ) when replying to PMs.

Thanks...

Thanks for the feedback. This problem has now been fixed. I've voted you helpful for this quality feedback which has also taken you to your second star...well done

Pete (up)

great, so happy for my new star. Thanks Pete :-)

This "Inbox (0)" problem is back. And this time, the messages show "as read", not new.

Thanks...