Sky or NTL? Which is better

H

I'm just about to move into a new rented house and I would like to get either Sky or NTL (Cable) for the TV, but also I want broadband for when I'm writing up, so I can check papers and (ahem) maybe keep up to date with the forum every once in a while.

Which do you reckon I go for? Anyone had any good/bad experiences?

A

My house has Sky TV- and they show "Happy Days" with the Fonze quite regularly. Question is, on which of the 999 channls .... my memory

H

Cool - thanks for your comments. I was thinking of going with Sky, and I think I probably now will.

H

SKYSKYSKYSKSYSKYSKYKSY

if you are really that rich, get Sky + and never watch an annoying advert again! (unless you like them)

My parents have sky+ will all the channels, its heaven!
I have normal sky which is fine, I like the packages I can choose but I do get annoyed with adverts.

H

I'm not a big fan of tv, theres hardly anything I can sit down and watch all the way through but the channels I do like are only found on sky/cable.

H

My grandad loves that, watches it without fail

L

I live in a new built flat and can't get either

H

Mine is a new build but they had sky already installed into the wall...

L

H - Yeah I though it strange that they didn't have cable put in when it was built seeing it's only 2 years old, but it doesn't. And the rules of the complex state no one is allowed satelite dishes

HangSeng thanks for that I'll cxheck out the website and rules of the flat complex as regards it