still monday?? looking for reasons...

O

...why Mondays are always so extremly horrible. I mean not enough that our dog was playing up all night having a houling conversation with the neighbouring dog, I didn't hear the alarm clock so the dog wasn't out of the door in time, therefore i was late and got some comments about work attitude, went home at lunchtime and our dog left a serious problem in the hall amd now I have the smell still in my nose even i am sure there is nothing - my roommates are still here, windows closed therefore i should be save???

J

Dog turd...surely the worst smell in the world. It's unfortunate that such nice animals produce such stinking turds.

D

But surely ours smell even worse?!

O

no, they don't! as i have loads of experience in this matter - at least one thing today where i can say i know something - but i offer you a field experiment

D

Maybe its the type of dog then, and what you feed them. I have sheepdogs

O

steffordshire - border collie... should not be the reason. what do you feed them?

J

I've had Yorkies, minituare schnauzers and German shepherds, and their turds are equal in foulness. All ate a mixed diet of biscuits, fresh and canned meat. The German shepherds sometimes did those white crumbly ones but the other breeds don't.

T

You never see white ones on the street any more.

A

Cats surely make the most evil smells?

C

My boyfriend makes the most evil smells.

O

he hopefully has the advantage of not using the hallway floor

O

sorry, this comment is not competable to english humor; my apologies