Swine Flu - What do you think?

S

hi wally
For me swine flu is a successful money-making project; swine flu is man-made and is dangerous to people who already have underlying health problems. Someone(s) is making £££££ from this.

I will not take swine flu vaccines, I don't even take flu jabs. They are supposed to help the body but in actual fact they do more harm. Also I dont want to go into a debate about this, I'm only speaking honestly.

An example, polio vaccine is different, the case is completely different.

S

oh I forgot--about the "think of the impact will be" part.

For me, the impact will be that more innocent people will get sick and the party(s) responsible will be making more and more money. This is the sad impact. It is just like global warming, September 11 etc. Someone(s) made a lot of money even from September 11 at the expense of innocent lives.

ok satchi now get back to work

B

I actually caught swine flu in July, after my post to this thread. I was very high risk for complications, due to permanent chemo drugs and steroids suppressing my immune system. So I took the offered Tamiflu - I'd have passed on it if I'd been healthy. The flu symptoms were most severe for a week, knocked me out for a month in total, and I was coughing (worst cough I've ever had) for 8 weeks total. I think I got off lightly.

Having said that, I wasn't swabbed or anything, so we can't be 100% sure I had swine flu. So I was still eligible for the swine flu vaccine (and annual flu one), though I can't have flu vaccines any more because a flu vaccine triggered my life-threatening auto-immune disease in the past. But hubby had the vaccines, as my household contact, to protect me, from any form of flu.