Tell me something helpful...

S

Ahh...thankyou.....I was wondering how long it would take to get another star!! Don't forget to post on my diary thread at some point ;-)

R

Thank you Tricky - I'd give you another star for all that, if I could!

W

Quote From rosy:

Hi Walminski when I vote for you as 'helpful' nothing happens... but I did try to give you a star! Worked for everyone else...

Thanks for trying to vote for me, Rosy. :-) I'll probably never have a star and so be starless forever. :-(

S

Try posting on my diary thread and I will see if I can get you a star!!

Quote From walminskipeasucker:

Quote From rosy:

Hi Walminski when I vote for you as 'helpful' nothing happens... but I did try to give you a star! Worked for everyone else...

Thanks for trying to vote for me, Rosy. :-) I'll probably never have a star and so be starless forever. :-(

Your long name was causing a problem with the voting system. The system now shows your stars correctly, thank you for the feedback

W

Gushing Oscar speech and tears aside, flippin' heck, I have two stars!! Thank you to everyone that said I deserved a star - SillyBilly, Rosy et al. (up)

R

Gushing Oscar speech and tears aside, flippin' heck, I have two stars!! Thank you to everyone that said I deserved a star - SillyBilly, Rosy et al. (up)

Yaaayyyy!!! Great speech lol :-)

H

Why has Pete been demoted to just one star? How strange!

Something helpful - ladies, use Mooncups they are better for the environment and your pocket and they are just fantastic (up)

A

Quote From h:

Why has Pete been demoted to just one star? How strange!

Something helpful - ladies, use Mooncups they are better for the environment and your pocket and they are just fantastic (up)

Hi H, see the 'Where's my Star' post - All will be revealed!!

T

Haha, the mooncup returneth.

S

Well done...'bout time too!