The 4 star VIP thread!

S

I think you're quite right Sneaks, although surely to wave those elusive 5 stars at us with no hope of ever attaining greatness surely feeds the postgrad student's feelings of inferiority and lack of confidence. Do you think we could claim damages and all become millionaires?

S

me have 4 stars too
love satchi

A

Hi 4*'s!

What better way to prove your 4* status by producing a book review that will be published on our website www.findAPhD.com..

We send you the book, which you can keep, on production of a short (500word approx) review.

There are books coming up all the time, currently we have the following available:

- Doing Your Research Project. A guide for first-time researchers in education, health and social sciences. 5th Ed. By Judith Bell.
- The Good Research Guide- for small scale social research projects. 4th Ed. By Martyn Denscombe.

If you are interested, let me know.

Thanks!

Amy
8-)

TBH, I think the only incentive you could offer that would make me review a book, would be an offer of a 5th star, or perhaps even an entire new row of stars e.g. 10!

A

lol a 5th star would be a good incentive indeed sneaks :)

And congrats Satchi, welcome!

D

I'm next in line for a 4th star! Sadly, yes I did check :$ Maybe I need to get a life rather than another star...

D

Oooohh I have four stars and now considered a forum VIP, how exciting! Goodness knows how I managed 4 stars lol. Looking forward to all of the above mentioned perks :p

D

Well I've had the day from hell and am feeling pretty bad (down) and so thanks to the kind person who considered me helpful today. I've now four stars and so at least I was productive in some way...(up)

B

======= Date Modified 18 Jan 2012 09:41:35 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
--inappropriate content--

J

======= Date Modified 01 Feb 2012 09:23:15 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
--inappropriate content--