The Best

R

I believe there are some pretty good primary schools in London too. Not sure which is best though.

P

Of course.... primary schools will only be of interest to you if you're interested in pursuing a programme in sandpit studies....

B

Oh. I didn't read the London bit. Doh!

Clearly the "best schools" in London are the one that blokes outside Tottenham court road tube station hands fliers out for. I can highly recommend "University of Great Britain" or "Oxford Street College". Their brochures are imaginative in their use of spelling, and show wonderful photos of countryside campuses that have nothing at all to do with the small cramped rooms situated in the picturesque location above Burger King.

There you can spend thousands of pounds and don't even need to go to lectures. In fact if you cash in your "life experience" and write a 100 word essay about why you want to be a 'graduite' [sic] you can even get your PhD there - complete with MSWord ClipArt coat of arms!

Go there Adigun. Definitely. Just think how proud your parents will be when you graduate from the premier educational establishment in the region (the region being between the Starbucks and Pret a Manger).