The Donut: Back gain with Baggage!

D

The Baggage being the PhD *moans* oh gawd why oh why can't it just end. Anyway for those who don't remember me (yet) I'm donut in London 26yrs, studying tourism. Anyone else out there in a similar field? Anthropology, leisure, tourism..

Anyone else here just plain fed up as moi? Its been so long since ive been here, I bet everyone who I used to talk to have completed theres!

Errm sweetpea, Tricky, H, hello... are you there???

T

Welcome back Donut.. sorry to hear you are having a hard time of it I hope other than work stress everything is going well

D

Hi Tricky! how ya doin? Oh the stress is building, got till jan 2009 registration expires. Feeling the pressure oh yea!! How are things with you did you complete what was yours on again? x

T

I'm good thanx, plodding along.. I am just starting my second year so still a long way to go but so far things have been going well.. My area is veterinary microbiology focusing on intestinal health..

How come you are frustrated with yours?

H

Hi Donut, know how you feel about the "fed up". Can't wait to finish but still a year to go!

D

Hi H (hugs) nice to see you :)!! Is DanB here? Wheres sweetpea, sylvester..coastman hello !!

Tricky I guess i'm just fed up because 4 years have gone thanks to a nasty director of studies, ive only just got the ball rolling. Now im feeling pressured coz its my last year! Which leads me to a question... I might put on the board later :) X