the patriots alone

J

The second half began ram from their first attack, they gradually advancing to 24 yards patriot 20 yards, brandon - Gibson's lewis pasadena after passing 20 yards touchdowns brown kicked in 27-14, additional points. Just 40 seconds, the patriots alone, the patriots in the attack is very efficient, Amy brady ball pushing up Kentucky seven yards to his 28 yards after the patriot,

line, overlapping gold combined randy moss appeared after passing sixty-five code every advance brady, especially in was kicked in the bonus points, narrowed the gap patriot, 21-27. The fourth quarter began a patriot will lead the score, RON meet brady was passing in 20 frost, was kicked in the bonus points, patriot 28-27. Ram offensive passing, copied from the other 10 yards pony a line, they wasted no time in three chances, five yards circumstance, Sam - ai will meet Brian hoyer passing touchdowns gus, was kicked in the bonus points, patriot 35-27. Ram team still continue their offense, step-by-step, in a patriot yards line plotters - serse cosmi's ball, they rushed to two touchdowns, but failed to pass, 33-35. Thereafter, patriot attack ram 37 code relies on brown buzzer juesha patriot, free ram 36-35 victory.

D

Oh sweetie, if you're going to spam, at least make it vaguely intelligible.

3/10 - pretty poor effort.

J

:p

Is it in American? I don't understand :-(

J

Yes, but the translated tool did a bad work.;-)

D

Okay, I have to give some kudos for a spammer actually coming back and responding (up)

Quote From Juliet:

Yes, but the translated tool did a bad work.;-)

ah ok, if its in American then I won't understand it, maybe try translating it into 'English'.

======= Date Modified 28 Aug 2010 14:23:14 =======
One of us PhD studes has finally lost it! Maybe it's Bug having a melt-down afer a writing frenzy... Although I think she takes it easier these days; or a professor lost on a bizarre theoretical tangent.

I always thought these things were electronically generated, but someone actually writes them! Amazing...

J

i have to say, i am not a spammer.:-(

S

Quote From Juliet:

Are you writing some kind of experimental PhD then?

J

Sorry, no . I just do it for my work.

D

Quote From Juliet:

Of course not, and I'm not the incarnation of Bagpuss!

J

you're humorous.

P

Quote From eska:

======= Date Modified 28 Aug 2010 14:23:14 =======
One of us PhD studes has finally lost it! Maybe it's Bug having a melt-down afer a writing frenzy... Although I think she takes it easier these days; or a professor lost on a bizarre theoretical tangent.

I always thought these things were electronically generated, but someone actually writes them! Amazing...

Hahhaa!! Eska so sweet! just returned form a summer school in pretty Sloevnia and missing all the folk soooooo much. And yes, I take it totally easy these days :) :)

J

I feel it was nice chatting with you>:-). You guys Americans? I am a Chinese.