The PGF Oscars

C

Quote From algaequeen:

lol hi everyone, wally thanks very much for the award, I have been informed I have a certain style of writing but I'm not sure how it's that different from anyone elses but I will gladly accept any award you give me! hopefully it helps in a good way! :-) ....although I'm not sure how something can help in a bad way, except tough love I suppose, but I digress!

I agree wholeheartedly with all the awards mentioned below, and I would like to include chrisrolinksi in the 'it sucks but I'm doing it anyway' award, for combining the phd with living abroad for the final year, long distance relationships, job hunting, article writing and what is apparently now a tooth ache, and for keeping positive the whole way through, dispensing lovely words and advice! :-)

Aww, thank you. That is very kind. I am a co-condimol induced warm haze of fuziness now! I wouldn't say I was positive, although maybe I am since IT WILL BE OVER SOON! It WILL (my mantra)

K

Quote From walminskipeasucker:

Keenbean for best dressed avatar.

I think my avatar is amazingly well-dressed, I am glad to see that this has been officially recognised ;-)

Okay, okay, I give in, how do I dress my avatar?!!!

KB

N

Thank you very much Teek for my 'glamourous academic' Oscar, to be honest I'm not that glamourous at all, I'm sitting here in old jeans and a massive cardigan, but its lovely to be labelled as an 'academic' when I'm only at MSc level....I like to think I'm an 'academic in training', when things are going well!

T

Quote From keenbean:

Quote From walminskipeasucker:

Keenbean for best dressed avatar.

I think my avatar is amazingly well-dressed, I am glad to see that this has been officially recognised ;-)

Okay, okay, I give in, how do I dress my avatar?!!!

KB

Surprise us keenbean :-) But don't steal Sneaks' style, she gets very possessive about that combo!