the post christmas chocolate mountain dilema..

C

am having a similar debate. I have a couple of things I'm going to keep and eat over the next few weeks/months, but also have a couple of things I just don't like (uugh darkn chocolate rum truffles) was thinking of regifting but at this time of year everyone hs an abundance of choclate the don't want. PLus have a box of thorntons I made the mistake of opening before deciding I didn't like the sound of most of them!

======= Date Modified 29 Dec 2009 22:19:33 =======
Update: I have successfully re-gited a substantial amount to an in law for whom I was going to buy another gift, but have been unable to get to the shops; I have scoffed over half of the massive box of irresistable chocolates and only have a small amount left, so my dilema is over, I think. I just have to stop myself from downing what's left in one. Re-gifting works! In sooo many ways...

P.s. Thaks for all your helpful suggestions, they have been very much appreciated. Here's a gift, or should I say re-gift, as I think someone gave me this before: (gift)

D

Give it all to me. I never miss any opportunity which could potentially help increase my epic man breasts!

W

Quote From Dr_Man_Boobs:

Give it all to me. I never miss any opportunity which could potentially help increase my epic man breasts!

Metabolic syndrome X, Diabetes Type II, Dyslipaemia, PVD - however attractive your moobs may be, they come at a price:

Moobs may make you attractive,
but to your health they are detractive,
Moobs may mean that you impress the girls,
but they won't be the one's giving a defibrillator a whirl,
Moobs are made from excess fat,
They're not fully functioning boobies, so what say you to that?
Dr_Man_Boobs, moobs are bed news,
Watch the news and become a muscley dude.

S

Quote From walminskipeasucker:

No Walminksi, my personal view and those of my female friends is that man boobs are revolting. Nuthin attractive about, as you say, excess fat, esp if it's man boobs.

Besides, let's not engage with this jerk and his spamming.

I, myself, am quite the chubby chaser on occasions, for example, I prefered Ricki Gervais before the weight loss; however, man boobs are pushing it too far. Love does conquer all in these respects, and personality usually wins out, but a man boob would defo not beckon me in the way a Beckham or RG style chest would.

However, Sue, I think Wal was being ironic.

W

Yeah, sorry Sue2604, Eska is right, I was being ironic. That moobs man was being silly and I way just toying. Eska, you do realise that, like with really expensively wrapped presents where once you take the wrapper off they're often disappointing, the likes of Beckham are just photoshopped and air brushed to some impossible ideal. Ricky Gervais, however, good choice :-) Since you like real men (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycZ9N3eeiZY), I recommend you give Sylvester Stallone a look up. :-)

Thanks Wally, that's funny! I could find the Stallone thing, I'm not a fan of his anyhow, never liked him, don't get Rocky, although I know you're a fan. I would post a link to the chubarama web site, but I think we've had enough lewd links around here for now; it is a laugh though, and an eye opener: it seems Rubenesque men have quite a following.

D

Quote From Sue2604:

No Walminksi, my personal view and those of my female friends is that man boobs are revolting. Nuthin attractive about, as you say, excess fat, esp if it's man boobs.

I always spam when I jerk

W

Quote From dr_man_boobs:

Quote From Sue2604:

s
Wow, moobs, you can tell you already have your PhD. How do you perform such a sacrilegious and abominable act, whilst operating a mouse and keyboard to spam. Perhaps the answer will become clear when I too achieve my PhD. Anyway, I'm going to have strong words with you about Onan later (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T58D467HagM @1:20 mins)

D

Quote From dr_man_boobs:

Quote From Sue2604:

s
Wow, moobs, you can tell you already have your PhD. How do you perform such a sacrilegious and abominable act, whilst operating a mouse and keyboard to spam. Perhaps the answer will become clear when I too achieve my PhD. Anyway, I'm going to have strong words with you about Onan later (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T58D467HagM @1:20 mins)

hahaha @ that video. I'm ambidextrous, I hope that answers your question about how I manage to perform such an act.