The tumbleweeds are rolling through the forum tonight.

P

It is so quiet. Where is everybody?

H

Hi piglet, I'm online to watch something I bid on via ebay

P

Hi H. I'm just procrastinating writing and resisting the urge to eat chocolate before 9am.

What are you buying?

S

...and did you win? and where is DanB?

F

I have been thinking what to post, and could n't come up with any pearls of wisdom!

P

I am guessing H just bought something really embarrassing and doesn't want to share it with us...I'm thinking an emerald green taffeta frock with puff sleeves and lace for her upcoming wedding.

S

Steptacular?

P

Well, looks like I will just have to do some writing and eat chocolate now.

S

just you and me then piglet!

P

It is your birthday - why haven't you asked the pocket rocket from next door out to dinner to help you celebrate?

S

Well, I did spend an hour and half in her room tonight! No, nothing like that, alas. But we had a really good chat and I'm going to take her for a drive in the mountains. Let's see how things go from there!

P

I think you should make the drive in the mountains into a picnic - girls like picnics and girls really like guys that take them on picnics.

S

Could be a tad cold, but this is a great idea. Right then, let's give it a go.

P

You might have to picnic in the car then, but that is still romantic if you are in the mountains. It is the thought that counts.

What will you take to eat?

S

Hmmm, good question. I don't particularly like plastic packet sandwiches so I'll have to knock something up. Maybe some ham and mustard sandwiches in nice bread. I'll have a think about this. Don't think the Ben & Jerries will last the journey which is a shame because the idea is that you share the tub.