Those annoying little acts of rudeness (angry smiley)

S

Is this a personal experience Juno?

J

Aye, sveral times just over the last week

I

whilst the sun makes me incredibly happy, another phenomenon i've noticed is how it can make others incredibly short-tempered. just yesterday i was on the receiving end of some psychotic woman's rant (we were both waiting for the same parking space but hadn't seen each other - i got in first). it was like it was the end of the world! when i got out (to her banshee-like scrawking) i went over to explain/apologise but got so much more verbal that she was beginning to draw a crowd.

strange behaviour on a lovely day, with your baby daughter in the back seat

J

Yes, what is it with those type of people? You saw it first, she had no entitlement to it. She should have been gracious: especially, as you say, with her child present. What kind of example is that?

P

Insomniac - I know what that feels like. I was recently in a busy petrol station and pulled in behind a car to wait for him to finish filling so I could move forward into his spot. He realised he had driven in too far so that the hose couldn't reach his car, so decided to start reversing towards me. I honked my horn quickly to let him know I was there - it was all I could do to stop him backing into my car - only to have him get out and start abusing me at the top of his lungs with repeated use of the f-word.

I was in shock. Being honked was obviously a challenge on his manhood, so to show he was still a man, he had to abuse me repeatedly in front of a station full of people. He was still yelling abuse as he drove away 5 minutes later...with his kids in the car with him. He was a complete bogan. Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I

i'm with you 100%

you need a license for so many things, just not the really important one, it seems

cases

I

I know it's come up before, but i couldn't remember, so I googled bogan:

'According to the stereotype, the speech and mannerisms of "bogans" indicate poor education and uncultured upbringing.'

courtesy of wikipedia

S

the UK equivalent of bogan is probably that 4 letter word that begins in c and ends in v and was used frequently by Zara when she was on here!

S

Juno (in response to your earlier post), all I can say is that they must have found you pleasing on the eye!

J

Maybe you're right Sylvester

F

Thanks for the translation, I did wonder what bogan meant (although could tell it was not meant in a complimentary way!)

I remember these two words from another thread. Piglet or pea?

I mean either piglet or pea said it