Troll?

A

lol, I missed all that new stuff on the garryck thread, I didn't see it was removed! Aww, he made me laugh and I got to exercise my debating brain! Not very difficult of course as all he talked was complete chuff, but it was funny!

and forgive my stupidity, but what's a sock?! In relation to PGF of course, not the kind you put on your feet! :-)

Sock refers to 'sock puppet' i.e. a person who has multiple forum IDs and often talks to themselves on threads to create a - I want to say 'furore' but don't know how to spell - I hope that makes sense.

Imagine someone sitting at their computer with a sock puppet talking away to themselves. they can either back eachothers points up, or disagree with each other to start a fight.

A

lol, that sounds like great fun! :-)

D

Quote From sneaks:

no unwanted sexual attention here! (up) haha

Danb - is that why you were banned? I remember you being banned, but never checked the site enough at that time to know what it was all about.

No I was banned because I asked to be, I used to be rather an addict here and it was for my own good!

S

Quote From sneaks:

Imagine someone sitting at their computer with a sock puppet talking away to themselves. they can either back eachothers points up, or disagree with each other to start a fight.

Really? Hell, sounds liks some people have waaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands then! And if they're on PGF, they should be studying at least a little bit, instead of engaging in that kind of faffery!