Tuesday morning crap

P

Am at a conference in the lovely Windsor, when the below greets my PG Forum inbox :)

Hi Dear
My name is Miss Faith sanka, am 23years old,5.8fit tall, slim stature,open minded,honest, trusted, and caring and just to mention but a little. I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship. That is why I have the confident to write you this brief mail. I will really want us to be friends, and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great friend.So Please kindly mail me back through my private e-mail address,([email protected]) so that we can know about ourselves and I will give you my pictures for you to know more about me. Please I'm waiting eagerly to see your lovely mail soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Faith

([email protected]

Ah, I have one too it seems.

(sprout)

A

aww I don't, I'm obviously unloved... ;-)

Me either, so disappointed and lonely now! :-(

K

Yeah, I've got one too! Awww I don't feel so special now I know other people have got one ;-) KB

S

I didn't get one :-( rejection hurts in a big way (sprout) Shall we all spam her email address with photos of sprouts? 8-)

Yeah, let's sprout bomb faithy; revenge is the best cure for rejection. I didn't get one either, clearly, I am not trusty enough. :-(

P

Now this is my email: :) I'm loved by all!

Hello Dear
I am a lady Rose by name From Senegal dakar west africa.
i have lots of love to offer the right person for me who is honest and sincere with me.I i can tell
you more about myself .
i am waiting to get a reply from you.

Pls send me your picturegraf so I will sent you my.

Unconditonal love
Rose