typical Donut day

D

Ever feel your having a donut day? :-/ im shattered with sore eyes, have a choccy donut and hot choc in hand sitting at my desk like a zombie! Any wake up tips? Anyone feeling the same way?

Maybe i need a detox i eat far too much chocolate :)and ive gotta finish chapter two by end of week argggghhh!!

F

I am at my flat, trying to write something on Roman fishponds & sea level, I have to go to course in an hour...and can't be bothered with either!

D

morning fifi, im feeling the same way trying to write up on citizenship and the community :( ... might have to try the red bull later!

A

well, I'm ust trying the suggestion of having a glass of wine to cure writers block ....

have a feeling i could end up at the end of 100,000 words as an alcoholic as well as chocoholic.

D

hi aliby :) i find choccy in day time and wine in the evening helps. choccy starts the first thousand and the wine writes the rest! it works honest

A

FIRST thousand words???????

eeeek, I'm lucky if i get 1000 a day in total.

hmmm, maybe I'm ust not eating enough chocolate.

although the wine is feeling quite good at the momennt

D

oops did i mention the choccy approach means more days to get 1000 words then the wine?
i love shiraz that kick starts any nasty essay off :) aliby what are you doing your phd in? im in london studying community tourism x

D

I have been incredibly tired for the last two days. may be I am anaemic. Not about to tuck into any meat though!!

D

hi DjWickid, so are you vegetarian then (just noticed the meat comment there), each time i try to cut down on meat i fail, particularly when im really tired like today and need to work i just eat even more of it!

*munches on burger

x

D

Well I'm acutally vegan, and I probably dont eat enough green veg. The doctor told me I was borderline anaemic, so I suppose I probably should take some iron tablets.

D

DjWickid, it seems iron is really useful.. judging from the post on hair loss im going to get some iron tablets too this week!
x

A

oooooooo, i like this wine thing! Think i might stick to wine to get the writing started and chocolate as a reward.

D

great stuff aliby glad its working, best to use the choccy or else there will be hungover aliby tomrrow! im gonna sup on wine later tonight got so much to do :( x

H

I always know when my iron is at a low, my hair starts falling out and I feel really lethargic and cant get myself out of bed.

I'm a veggie and no meat for me either. I've just accepted that I need to take my iron supplements everyday. Until I start the menopause anyway!

F

I hate waiting at train stations, when yoy just miss your connection, and you have over an hours wait till the next one! I had an afternoon of jumping through hoops, atleast after next wed that bit will be over"

H, I can't eat dairy, and don't eat much meat...I am terrible with tablets! So no chocolate going in my mouth, unless iI want a trout pout, and a night in lubra hospital. Already trying to relax withut more stresses!

Tomorrow I have lecturer training, more hoop jumping I fear!