WANT TO BUY A PHD. ( Have done lots of research and need it evaluated)

O

Capes are deff cool!!! Its the TRADITION about them that makes them so. Hoodies cannot compete. I mean, Dracula in a HOODIE! No...the image is lacking some romance. Erroll Flynn breaking into rescue the damsel in distress in a hoodie...its missing something!

I really need a study break!

G

A bit of fresh air sounds an idea you 2.

K

I can't help feeling that this post is a nasty little joke.

J

I wish. I'm afraid it isn't, though.

W

Posts like this are ace I think. I read them, have a good laugh and then get back to work with renewed confidence and vigor. It reminds me that there's always someone in a worse position or even more foolish.

B

Dear African.

I hear you want to buy a PhD.

You can buy my title off me for £14 billion pounds.

Best wishes

Badhaircut

S

Mr African, couldn't you use a different name surely?

J

Call yourself Mr Antarctica instead. No one there to be offended through your silly questions.

S

guys, i think what africa is saying is that he want to a a studentship for instance to give to someone who is wanting to do a phd. he says he has got lots to data that he needs evaluating , so i think he needs to get in touch with a doog lecturer who can assign a student to do a phd funded by african,

what do you think, am i right of not

J

I think you're wrong.

G

Wrong.

A

Guys I was just fatigued. Needed a break. am in m second year now doing research 4 my PhD. I am still keeping on the struggle. Indeed I have 3 masters. I am a fanatic of Strategy and love to explore more staff in this area. It doesnt give anyone the pride and competencies expected to purchase a degree. BYE.

S

If a PhD can be bought, then it has no value.

C

As i sit here and write my thesis, it does madden me that a PhD can be bought. To be honest though I think we know which PhD a future employer would prefere, a hard earned one or the easy way out a bought one!!

R

online phds are worth sweet *&ck all. so i dont know why people are entertaining this thread.