WANT TO BUY A PHD. ( Have done lots of research and need it evaluated)

H

I've a couple of quid left over from my lunch money, can I buy a thesis with that. Complete with a cream egg?
(Sorry african, just teasing!)

H

I've a couple of quid left over from my lunch money, can I buy a thesis with that. Complete with a cream egg?
(Sorry african, just teasing!)

O

With all of the thread deletions and weird requests ( please do note, though, gentle PhD peoples, that the moon is FULL!!!! ) it seemed time to start thinking about capes again, and the things we need to make our PhD studies fulfilling.

Having given this some thought, I am back to thinking a cape is a good start--the Scottish widow look. And Halloween ( at least for us Yanks) is just around the corner--having just celebrated the famous 4th of July ( a cape would be a definite handicap at this celebration, unless fire retardant!)

O

So what I am thinking I would like is:

1. a cape
2. to walk along a windswept moor by the sea
3. to have a moody look like the Scottish widow ( someone that moody could ONLY be a PhD student)
4. to have my own lighthouse in which to do my writing up--with high speed internet, a telly with license fully paid and lots of TV channels, and pizza anytime I want, pre paid, delivered right away....not to compete with PhD pizza
5. the sea to be fully stocked with trout

O

Yes, yes, a lighthouse would be just the thing for the writing up phase!!!!

H

I was thinking more along the lines of a "Lord of the Rings" type look - brooding yet subtle menace...?

V

You have 3 masters but you're still an idiot. Yeah you can buy a piece of paper saying a PhD but it won't be a real one. Alternately you can make one up in Word.

J

www.aiu.edu (not accredited ... did I have to clarify?)
www.universidaddelavida.com (if you want it in EspaNol...) 8-)

T

Belford.com