wats better-accomodation in uni or outside?

G

hey everyone..i'l b completing BSc BIOTECHNOLOGY in a few months n m planing on doing MSc in the same field from Nottingham Trent University.I hav no clue about the place and would really apreciate anyone helping me out with that and also anything interesting about the uni.

H

Well Nottingham happens to have one of the highest rates of crime in the country and consistently ranked as one of the most dangerous places to live in the UK. There is plenty of gun crime, murders etc. Simply type Nottingham into www.bbc.co.uk/news.

As it happens, Nottingham Trent is very close to St Anns, the worst part of Nottingham. So it would be better to stay far away from the university.

D

I'm doing my PhD at the University of Nottingham...not experienced any such trouble although I agree has the worst record for serious gun crime. There is a "campus hopper" service that runs regularly between all the uni campuses (SB, UP, JUB etc.) and this includes the trent campus (clifton I think) so it may be possible to live within one of the quieter areas and just use the free hopper service.