Wednesday morning blues - what have you done

O

Is anybody feeling as unmotivated as me this morning? After having five days off over easter, enjoying the sunshine, I just cannot get back to working mode. even I was in resonable early this morning (8.30) I have: watered my plants, had coffee, read on the forum, sent stupid mails.... not really productive. Any tips?
Oz

J

I'm exactly the same! Just can't get going, which is bad cos I have a lot to do. Doesn't help that no-one else is in. Getting annoyed over stupid little things. Just had a coffee break and think I'll just do some reading and writing; get back into things slowly.

S

I was in a high motivation period before Easter. I was bit concerned that the Easter break would disrupt my momentum, but not so. Did a good day's work yesterday and a productive morning so far. That said, I'm looking out of the window at the glorious sunshine and blue sea and wishing I was on the beach!

O

if looking out of the window is included in a good mornings work I have done something
great i am not alone, Juno!

J

I haven't done much but then I don't think I'm over my xmas motivational issues yet!

I

Working from home, so 'breaking-up' the work with planned distractions - try it!

O

i could never work from home! my planned distractions would be ongoing but at least the flat would be clean as this is one of these: you really have to do it "good conscience" distractions - it is unbelievable how you can lie to yourself