What "Ch" unes have people got on today?

S

listening to crowded house..dont dream it's over..hey now, hey now...
(..and I am not doing any work)

S

It's funny you should mention them as, being a song from 1992, I had Weather With You on earlier. To this day I don't know what that song was about. Great song though.

S

Cool! I'm listening to Editors right now, and that's as a result of just recently starting to listen to xfm on the internet in my lab! (and I did actually listen to xfm Scotland for a while instead of London - it's nice to hear those Scottish accents...)

"Blood runs through your veins.."

S

Yeah, I can't believe I only discovered them two weeks ago! Any idea why they pronounce veins in that strangely foreign way - "veens"? All Sparks is another favourite.

S

wikipedia tells me Birmingham. I thought they were German for a while And I'm not sue of Mel&Sue fame, I'm not funny :| (I'll anticipate the reply "neither are they" - boom boom)

F

Muse - Knights of Cydonia. Probably the best song in the world, ever!!!

S

Having not posted for a week, you will all no doubt be fascinated to know that I have progressed from the "chunes" of 1991 and worked my way forward to 1995. So I is listening to the following delights today:

Boo Radleys - Wake Up Boo
Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You
Pulp - Common People
Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe

S

Gone all modern today. I'm listening to The Feeling's album this afternoon. Very good, lots of catchy tunes.

"Fill My Little World" probably still the best though.

F

I'm sticking with oldies. America, "Horse with no name" & Best of Supertramp!

S

This morning, I will be mostly listening to...Razorlight.

P

I'v got a bit of "Bangra" chill out on the go. ace.

K

Not a Blur fan really, but Song2 is a FAT tune

T

I have been listening to Maximo Park today

T

I like the remixed Feelings album featuring

'Fill my little mooncup'

'Never be lonely (with a mooncup)'

C

I've got the new album by 'Captain' on. Very melodious.