What "Ch" unes have people got on today?

S

This arvo, I will be mostly listening to the Raconteurs.

S

This afternoon, I will be mostly listening to.... My Chemical Romance.

Sylvester reporting from the Postgradforum, somewhere in Blighty.

K

DanB, maybe intersperse 'mooncups' with a few 'keepers', and that'll throw me.
Musically, I'm in a Brian Eno mood today, in an attempt to ease 'experiments not working, help I've only got 6 months left' stress.

N

Apparently I'm the only freaky listening to classical music while researching. It is even more freakish considering that the research is actually in Musicology. But I still adore Strawinsky!

P

I have been revisting Radiohead this week. I have listened to OK Computer & The Bends about
4xs.

Also a new tune to me Anna Nalick /Breath 2am. I heard it on Grays Anatomy last week & loved it, so I downloaded her podcast. Its a bit US power ballad meets country, but she's got a fab voice and the lyrics are beautiful.

P

This morning to accompany me writing a paper
Mr Jay Kay High Times ~ the singles.

S

I'm going Old Skool tonight, so I'll be enjoying the sounds of:

The Bassheads - Is There Anybody Out There
N-Joi - Anthem
New Atlantic - I Know

P

This morning Kiss 100's rehab show. Its really good.

K

Pea, what you doing up at 8am on a sunday? Sounds like you need to stick some chill out tunes on and tuck yourself back in bed till a respectable hour

P

Thanks KC, I was out quite late last night as well, but have a big piece of work to hand in tomorrow Its only 3pm and I am knackered.

C

take heart pea...I'll be up all night too..i have a monthly supervision tmrw and I need to go through my notes and stuff for it...the past two meetings have been a disaster and i need to consolidate my knowledge so I can actually answer questions and not get a concerned look!!!

K

Energising tunes required for Pea and Chrisolinki then...how about Primal Scream, Movin' on Up?

S

This evening I 'ave been mostly listening to the Art of Noise (from the 80s).

S

The Good The Bad & The Queen - pretty good

U

List of the day:

1. Baile Latino: Lambada (est. 1989)
2. Bellini: Samba de Jainero (1997)
3. The Offspring: The Kid's aren't alright
4. Aventura: Hermanita
5. Nonpoint: In the Air Tonight (Miami Vice Soundtrack)
6. The Cure: A Forest (to make me depressed)
7. Warren G & Nate Dogg: Regulate
8. Chris Rea: On the Beach (to dream of holiday)
9. 2Pac: Hit Em Up (whilst thinking of academia)