What's happened to ChrisRolinksi

W

Hiya, just a quick note to ask if anyone knows what has become of ChrisRolinski? I used to enjoy reading his posts -cos I could identify with them in a number of ways - and now there is nothing... Anyway, I he's probably just really busy but it's be nice to know all is well.

C

hej!

I have been gone for a few weeks because I had to really put in the hours to try and pass my panel - which I did. Then this was followed by a intense period of primary resource research reading tiny eighteenth-century print which was boring/wonderful at the same time. I found a lot of information which was really relevant for a chapter I am writing now (due in three weeks- eeek!). But I am back now, I did surf in and out of the forum I just didn't want to get sucked in and post - I'm making time to post now. And since I will (obviously) want to procrastinate whilst writing up my chapter I guess I will be here pretty often!

C

Thanks for asking after me too!

W

Hiya, you're welcome. Given that you were such a regular poster at one point and then you vanished, I was wondering about the outcome of the panel (cos I recall you working your socks off just before it!). I thought it was either the worst or you had an incredible amount of work to do. I'm certainly glad it was the latter Please keep us posted on the progress of your chapter writing, since it'll give me food for thought when I (eventually) get round to writing my won chapters. All the best

C

Yes, I was very nervous about passing so I had to put the hours in. I was relieved!