What's your all time tomato high?

N

Well done Sue thats a brilliant tomato high...I think the most I've done in a day is 15, I find it really helpful as well. But I'm not writing all the time; at the moment I'm mainly reading - does anyone use it for reading as well?

S

Hi Natassia, yes, it all counts!! It all goes towards a tomato!! If I'm sitting here working, whether it be reading, writing, doing admin or email my supervisor, it's all work and it all counts.

...I wish the site would do something really special when you reach a new personal best tho - some fireworks would be nice!

Wow Sue!!!! That's pretty impressive, I think you've given us all something to aspire to(up)

T

I have clocked up a grand total of zero today :-(

Just having one of those days when I can't seem to get anywhere. Sue, would you mind giving me a 20-tomatoes kick up the rear? I think I need it.

S

Don't beat yourself up Teek, feeling bad doesn't help. Have a better day tomorrow. I don't have a choice at the moment, am absolutely forcing myself to work and resenting it massively.

Had insomnia this morning after a thesis nightmare, so got up and started tomatoing at 4am!! And here I am still going at 6.30am. Am starting to feel like Chrisrolinski who mentioned on a thread somewhere that there's no difference between nite and day....

...few more then a nap I think...

Work hard everyone!!