When will we get a shiny new forum?

M

Quote From andyh:

I'm afraid it's pretty standard to list every edit. You can of course delete all the old edits when you edit, leaving just the one edit that you edited. Edit. Edit.

Doh..silly me...I have indeed edited my edits.

The fig leaf's covering more than just our authority

A

You'd think, almost having a PhD, that I'd be able to figure out how the hell this new board worked. Sadly, I am an utter moron. What do these stars mean? Why is everything backwards? Are those my feet?

A

You'd think, almost having a PhD, that I'd be able to figure out how the hell this new board worked. Sadly, I am an utter moron. What do these stars mean? Why is everything backwards? Are those my feet?

A

A

A

A

Why is that posted SIX TIMES? This is surely a sign of the impending apocalypse.

A

And I can't work out how to delete my army of post clones. This is terrible.

Hi Alice

You can't delete posts, only edit them. We'll try to work out how your message got posted more than once. The shiny new forum's only a few hours old, so there's bound to be some teething problems. When you posted your reply did you click the post button a number of times?

A

I may have been overenthusiastic with my clicky finger :$ It gets stuck when I hit post, so I have to refresh to get it to load to the main thread again after it's posted.

Thank you for the feedback, this will be investigated asap.

T

Yeah I still don't get the star thing.

S

Wow, it's all new and shiny and apparently I'm second in the number of posts chart - that's a disturbing amount of procrastination. Watch out H, I'm only 1000 or so behind. Anyway, the important question of the day is whether the old smillies still work. So here goes (robin) (psycho).

T

I don't think they work - hey Forum Team (sorry, I'm awful with names) can we get them transferred over? (present) (tree)