Where is Coastman?

P

Boo hoo.

P

...and pea and H.

I remember seeing coastman a couple of days ago on the big thread.

T

I'm back!

hello back

P

Hiya Coastman!

T

Hey, hope you've missed me! What's been going on this week?

P

Of course I missed you, Coastman. You are after all, the only reason I come to this site .

This Week on the Forum in a Nutshell (By Piglet):

404 and sue have been bored and lonely, so have been entertaining us all on the Last to Post thread.
Alicepalace has a cold but a 2000 word deadline looming so cannot fall in a snotty heap as she wants to. On the mend now and sleeping, so sssshhh.
Poor shani missed out on some important funding .
Someone has resurrected the Otto is Banned thread and now golfpro (bless his feisty heart) is having a minor biffo with someone on there.
Jojo and chrisrolinski are bogged down in writing and corrections (grrr - we all know how pooball that is).
And another crazy Aussie has appeared (hermaatje) on the forum. Welcome hermaatje!

In the world of Piglet, this week has seen me continue working for a pittance in a shop while furiously applying for "real" jobs so I can tell the shop people to go jump with their $16.62 an hour .

S

nice summary, piglet! can i sign up for a weekly summary of this kind in order to avoid having to read the forum every day?

brilliant summary

I think PostgradForum team should offer you freelance commission to do this every week. That would be a great service

oops! I didn't realise shani had already mentioned the weekly thing. I jumped to reply after reading Piglet's post

T

I too like the concise format!

C

Hey, you could aply for a job on this forum Piglet

C

sorry for the typo, hehe.

P

Hello Piglet, hello all Hope everyone is well & good
I have been away at a couple of conferences & have another couple to go to at the end of the month. I like to think of it as taking the data on tour!