Why am I banned?

M

I do not understand what is wrong with my posts. Why is it unacceptable that I want to ask Sylvester out?

H

How are you banned if you are still able to post. You sound like a numpty to be honest.

M

To be honest or to be rude?

H

totally honest yet definately rude.

T

Ooo H you little minx

M

hmmm... whats worse? being numpty or being rude with a numpty... ?

M

Sylvester, are you here?

H

I agree with H. You're clearly not banned. Does that make you DanB? He's always going on about stuff like that.

M

I made three attempts before this one and all three posts were banned. I dont know why, so I expected an answer from the psgradForum Team. Thats all. I dont understand why you and H are so "negative"...

A

Thats a really good point Jewel. No, I take all of his criticism personally because of my interest to impress him on every possible level. His comments affect me a lot, I think about our meetings, I recall his words (The funny thing is that he has asked me to record our meetings so this doesnt make things any better) and in general he is in my mind 24/7. My project goes really well but psychologically I feel very tired of all this. I dont know what to do... I can't continue like this...

A

opps sorry Maria_z, wrong window!

M

It's ok athina. Since you didn't tell me off as everyone else here...

B

Maria you cant possibly want to meet some1 from a forum? Please tell me you have a bit more sense than that and I am being slightly naive about this!

S

Hmmm, I have no idea then. I thought it was DanB teasing me. For awhile I also thought it was Babushka. It could be my Dutch nemesis in Glasgow, the one who's out to get me.