Why is it always happening?

O

I just cannot believ this anymore! I am seriously considering that somebody put a spell on me. Everything which can go wrong goes wrong e.g. I booked some tickets over the internet yesterday so we can go on holiday. After I entered my card details it said "transaction failed". Therefore I have done it again. This morning I get one booking confirmation for the holiday but TWO confirmations from safepay. So my credit card is now over the limit as they charged it twice, I have only one holiday booked but no money anymore to go as my credit card is not usable for the rest of the month AND I will have to pay for using it over the limit + how do I get my money back? This is just one insident of millions over the last weeks and it seems everything which can go wrong just goes wrong.

O

continue my complain
We have to move, my landlord does not have the deposit anymore, my PhD does not work out, my partner got charged £80 by the bank because the council booked the whole council tax for a year of and then there was no money for the electricity bill and and and so we really have no money, I know we get it all back eventually but the next week is the only week we can have a holiday because of my experiment in 12 month so we said we do it on credit card and worry when everyone has paid us back and now this...
Sorry, but I really had to let it out. Nobody is in the department and perhaps I should just start screeming?

J

It's true that everything seems to go wrong at once
I had a similar problem with a credit card payment once, if you ring the company you booked the holiday with and explain what has happened they should refund you the extra payment you made. They might also give you the over the limit charge, it's worth asking - you might have to send them proof that you've been charged. Good luck!

I hope you manage to enjoy your holiday.