Will my phone recover?

D

I fall into a fountain last night (well actually I was pushed in by my drunk sister) and now my brand new nokia wont turn on.
Is it time to say my farewells to it already and phone Mr Insurance Man, or will it recover?

Also have same problem with my digital camera. My bag is very wet, but I think that will dry

C

I don't know, but you should take your sister's mobile and camera and throw them in the fountain....

A

I dropped my Nokia in the dish water a while back. I took it apart, dried it as best I could with tissue paper and then left it (still apart) somewhere warm to dry out completely. It fully recovered! Fingers crossed for yours!

P

I dropped my mobile in a bucket of water and it wouldn't turn on afterwards. I opened it up and put it in the lab dessicator overnight. Fixed it perfectly. Do you have a friend who works in a lab with a dessicator?

D

I've ordered a new handset, thats ok as only costs £25 with the insurance. But may I should find a friend with a dessicator for my camera!

T

I once drowned my nokia in some orange juice.. after being taken apart and dried out it worked fine.. just smelt of orange for a while lol

K

Just in case anyone was thinking of trying it, washing a mobile phone in a washing machine on a hot wash is not good for your phone or your SIM card, or your relationship if it happens to be your boyfriend's phone!

P

Lol at katq! Whoopsies.