Your life's purpose

C

Everyone who is born into this world is born with a purpose. The Bible, through Ecclesiastes 12:13, says that man’s duty on earth is to fear God and to keep his commandments. Verse 14 says that God will judge everyone’s actions and work, whether they are good or evil and reward each one for it. The Bible, through Exodus 20 says that,” Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments”. That brings us to John 14:6 where Jesus says that he is the way, the truth and the life, ie. that he is the true God. This has been explained further in John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life”. Yes, Jesus Christ died for the sins of all humankind to save us from death which was to come to us as a result of our sins and those of our forefathers. So you have a choice to believe on him today, accept him into your life and to be saved from sins and death. Will you believe on him today and be saved? Maybe you have only this one chance to do it before death comes into your life. So don’t waste this opportunity. Make the best of it and see the results.

S

From the book of Slizor (13:37):
"Quit your jibber jabber, fool."

Accept these words, and your salvation is at hand.

D

LOL!

Thanks, Slizor! Really needed a laugh today.