2nd Phd interview via skype

L

======= Date Modified 01 Apr 2012 12:49:09 =======
couple of months a go, I applied for Phd position in Sweeden and i was contacted by the proffessors and told i was selected to make an interview. the interview was mostly about my self ... about what kind of person i am and all those kind of stuff. then i was contacted again after a week and was told that i impressed them and i am one of the top candidate and they want to interview me again.... the next interview also went well (almost for an hour via skype...since i dont live in EU countries)... they told me how much money i would get and what kind of research enviroment i will be in..... the problem is they didnt actually told me i was sellected and i am a bit worried whats gonna happen next........ do u have any idea how this interview thing works for phd scholarships...... please tell me what u think of the situation and any other thing you might know about Phd interviews... specially in europe and more particularly in sweeden (i would appriciate if u tell me anything u know even if its not in EU countries)
Thank you
PS: one of the interviewers already told me that i made it to Top 5%

M

If you don't know what's going on then the best thing to do it to ask them.

L

I had the interview on friday march 30th, so i dont think thats a good idea to ask them about the result this fast.... i just wanted to know how you guys think of the situation ... or incase you have previous experiance about phd interviews