3rdclass systems engineering and intrested in masters how?

B

pls can any one advice me i finished with a 3rd class in systems engineering and am intrested in masters in safety reliability and engineering management or any other related course but most of the require 2:1 pls wat can i du or does any one have any way of assisting in any school

G

You've got limited options. Depends where you want to go and how much money you have. Some of the newer (and lesser) Universities may take you, if they can't fill a course. Or you could go away and get a few years (relevant) work experience, and then apply to somewhere better. If you do intend to apply in the UK, you'll have to pass an English competency test also.

V

You might have a chance with a polytechnic.

B

i intend studing in the uk and in a university and not a polytechnic
masters in infomation technology related or safety engineering and management.
pls refer to my initial message

G

There are no such things as Polytechnics any more. I think Very Poor means one of the lesser universities (University of Bolton and the like). In the end all you can do is enquire. The monies that you'd have to pay as an Intl. student may influence them somewhat.

L

even the ex-polytechnics may not take you with a 3rd class degree, especially not a UK degree.

G

One of my old Uni's (UCLan) requires a 2.1, or a 2.2 and considerable relevant work experience. With one of the better Universities (Lancaster/York, etc.) there will be no possibility whatsoever of getting in with a 3rd.