A broken foot and a lot of frustration...

E

KB keep your energy!!!!!
Happy thoughts!!!!!
Everything will be over soon (3 months is not that long if you think about it positively)!!!!

Did anyone else notice the cyber people sh*gging on the right hand panel just then? The things that get people going, very odd...

K

Hey Teek...I never thought about that, although it's my right foot, which would be the pedal controlling one I think in an automatic? Or can you get them either way round? I will have to google it! Well I have finally hit rock bottom today and have decided to be pro-active and hire myself a wheelchair for the next few weeks so at least I can wheel myself around and go for 'walks' etc to get some fresh air and exercise. I borrowed one in Tesco yesterday and had the most fun in it that I've had all week, throwing some cool manoeuvers round the ends of the aisles...it was also an interesting social experiment too, people were so helpful and polite to me...except for a very small child who gave me a withering glance down from her trolley seat and said, 'what ARE you doing?' in a particularly disapproving tone! It made my day :)

Glad to hear your feeling more upbeat keenbean! Just don't break your back in one of your wicked moves. You can rent those shopping carts that are electric - they are super cool, my aunt has one and they're sooo fun!