A challenge to PhD students

F

1 of the memembers of the lecturing staff has challanged us to play a sport of our choosing against them, anyone any ideas. So favourite is an egg and spoon race or a tug-of-war or pools! The silly the better!

S

Mud wrestling

A

haha!! Strip poker?

D

paint balling, chance for true vengeance against any lecturer thats annoyed you, those little pellets can really smart when fired at vulnerable areas!

P

breakdance battle

C

Bookburning?

C

*tongue firmly in cheek of course, I love books!*

F

Ann, the problem with strip poker, the human geographers would read far too much into it, good idea none the less.

In addition we are now thinking of having an old style school sports day, when the undergrads have gone away as another event.

B

Spin the Bottle.

P

LOL at BurgerKing. That is just plain wrong! Supervisors and PhD students are two separate species and there should be no kinky attempts at inter-species breeding or canoodling!

P

I agree - it could get beyond embarrassing. That it why you should have a turntablism battle.
I have it all planned - students ( the DMC team) in addidas, lecturers ( Grandmaster Flash team) in old skool one star. Rounds in MCing, scratching & of course the big catapillaring finale at the end. Mars bars for the best dancers.

F

Great sugestions everyone! Keep up the goodwork.

D

Truth or dare