A little something for the weekend...

C

Congratulations dr delta. Hope you've enjoyed your post viva weekend. Will be so glad when it's over too. (up)

(up)

C

Congratulations dr delta. Hope you've enjoyed your post viva weekend. Will be so glad when it's over too. (up)

(up)

======= Date Modified 04 Dec 2011 22:08:41 =======
Congratulations Delta!!!

I know you felt no real attachment to your project, however, I'm sure in the weeks to come you'll actually look back and see what you've achieved.

Hope you can now move on to something you really want to do now.

All the best,

Ian (Mackem_Beefy)

S

Congrats! I'm thrilled for you!

Very well done (up)(up)

D

Thanks again everyone! Ian, that's what I'm hoping for. You've all been very supportive, thanks.

B

Only just saw this, having pretty much left the forum before Delta's viva (didn't even know there was a viva!).

Huge congratulations. Very pleased for you. Good luck with the next steps in your life/career.

M

Well done Dr Delta!!!!

D

BilboBaggins, many thanks. I hope you're OK. I know your contributions are missed here and I actually used your advice for the viva and so thanks!

I told no-one about the viva date because although I knew people would be well intentioned I thought people wishing me luck and asking how it went (a concern in case it didn't go well) would just put me under a pressure I didn't need. In that respect, even looking back, telling no-one was the best thing for me.

D

Many thanks Marasp!

J

======= Date Modified 01 Feb 2012 09:22:11 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
--inappropriate content--

D

======= Date Modified 01 Feb 2012 09:14:32 =======
:$ When I called the thread 'A little something for the weekend...' the post below is not what I was referring to on this occasion:$