A message from our DanB

H

He would like me to pass on this message as he has been banned (he is thrilled as you can imagine):

"I thank everyone for their help in getting me banned, this is a very happy day for me! DanB loves you all x"

C

Awww

H

AND a message from Sylvester, who has also been banned:

"Sylvester would like to thank everyone who helped me with advice over the last few months and kept me sane through my long notice period. It was necessary to ban me to reform my addiction to this forum. I am looking forward to having one less distraction as I start my PhD in a couple of weeks. God bless you all, Sylvester JP"

C

Oh well..

P

A nation mourns.

P

Gasp, I meant

P

3rd time lucky ............

D

Have DanB and sylvester really been banned? Why? Is is just a temporary ban?

H

Yes they really have but not sure why and for how long. PGF Team didn't bother telling them!

D

Is it because DanB spends all his time on here rather than writing his PhD? Maybe they were just trying to be kind. ALthough I am still in mourning

DanB & Sylvester asked to banned - who knows if they ask to be unbanned they might get back on, but we were getting a bit bored of the 'ban me now' stuff. We didn't tell them because we thought they'd like the thrill of finding out for themselves.

H

Thanks PFG Team, they are thrilled. You have made their day.

G

A bit bored is an understatement. I'm sure DanB is a very nice chap [seriously], but I have to wonder what a psychologist would have made of his recent obsessive posting antics. NONE of the above sentence is meant maliciously at all.

H

DanB: *yawn*

G

Well that comment says more about you than me. I was attempting to express genuine concern [albeit clumsily as can be manner]. I would hope someone would do exactly the same for me if I was behaving similarly on here.