a really bad hair cut

E

my hair is really bad. Its really short. I cant recreate what hte hairdresser did for me. I am going to due 2morrow when i have to go outside :-(

A

Poor you, we've all been there at one time. The first week is the worst, it will soon grow and I bet everyone else will think it's fine anyway. At least it's winter and you can wear a hat. My worst ever too-short hair cut was in the height of summer...never had a short hair style since.

E

i am never going outside !!!

E

i dont watn to go in to uni 2morrow....it jst awful...i dont know what to do.

A

Ohhh I really do sympathise! I had a truly terrible hair cut when I was 12 and cried all weekend thinking about having to go to school on the Monday...and when I got to school, yes, it was school photo day!

You'll be ok, I bet it doesn't look half as bad as you think, it's just because you are so conscience of it at the moment.

A

typo: 'conscience' should have been 'conscious'!

A

I have a bad hair day at least once a week which means I pull out the old baseball cap and try really hard not to look like a chav. It's fortunate that I'm not wearing a tracksuit at the same time....

D

Have you got used to it yet Eatingelephants?

E

yes - i really like it now!!! Everyone has said that its better than the previous!!! I dont care if they are being nice etc - cos i really like it!

A

Glad it's all worked out!! :oD