A specific situation

D

I want to ask for some advice regarding a specific situation but don't want to post it openly as I don't want to be identified.

Any regulars willing to give me their views via PM?

A

of course, despite the fact that I don't like your new funny headgear;-)

I wish we could import our own profile pics. I've one of a tiger I use elsewhere.

Ian (Mackem_Beefy)

P.S. Delta, PM sent.

D

You can but you have to seek permission from the postgraduate team.

L

Spoken like a man who has asked! What profile pic were you thinking of then Delta?! Your avatar has undergone some pretty drastic plastic surgery over the last month or so, hehe!

D

Appearances can be very deceptive Lindalou83!!! No, I was responding to Ian as I'm happy to use the icons here and as you can see when boredom kicks in I go to my wardrobe because a change is as good as a rest...

H

Morning Guys!

You can design your own avatars for the forum. Go to 'Account Info', click 'Change' by your existing avatar, all the info is at the bottom of the screen including the basic shell for you to download.

Looking forward to receiving some for us to upload for you!

Holly

:-)

D

Thanks Holly, I thought that was the case.

L

Ooh procrastination, here I come...! Thanks Holly!

Agreed, a change is as good as a rest, it has been quite amusing to watch yours change! I'm quite enjoying the mining-santa-esque vibe you've got going on at the moment :p

Oh dear, that may use up some valuable working time! But my avatar does need an update...

L

Mine keeps going funny, it looks fine when I'm editing but once I save it, it goes all spotty! I hasten to add that I've finished my work now!

D

Quote From lindalou83:

Agreed, a change is as good as a rest, it has been quite amusing to watch yours change! I'm quite enjoying the mining-santa-esque vibe you've got going on at the moment :p

That wardrobe change reflected the sharp down turn in temperature (it's a fur coat you see!) and the mining gear is needed as I had to head out in search of coal for the fire...

L

Ah I see, it all makes sense now! hehe!