Accessing new journals

C

Hey

My instituion has access to journals and normally there is no problem accessing articles, however this time i am not able to access several articles in the same issue and they will be really useful for my thesis. I keep logging in and it keeps going back to log in cycle, round and round. I don't know if its because its a recent volume/issue (June 11). If anyone knows what the problem is, if theres a way around it? Or if i can find them elsewhere? I can only find it on Wiley online library.

I am trying to access industrial and organizational psychology, volume 4, issue 2. All of them are around the topic of overqualification.

Hope this makes sense

thanks

M

I can't access the last year for this journal, I don't think that's uncommon. I hope you manage to get hold of it somehow. :-)

A

Hi Cherrycola

I can get into that journal from 2008 to 2010 inclusive via Wiley and EBSCO; both say a variation of "with a 12 month delay". EBSCO goes a bit further and says "full text delay due to publisher restrictions ("embargo)"

Sorry about that

A

======= Date Modified 15 Jul 2011 22:08:31 =======
update :-)

I've just gone back into it and put the title of the first article of that issue into google and got this pdf

Why is performance management broken? (O'Leary and Pulakos) http://www.obmnetwork.com/sites/default/files/Pulakos%20and%20O'Leary.pdf - seems to be the one you are looling for. Probably an earlier version but it seems the same one.

Tried the others but wasn't so lucky :-(, still one is better than nothing!

C

Thanks for help, seems they must have restrictions on this years publications. :(