Accountability Partners - Write your Dissertation in 15 Minutes a Day

L

Quote From eska:

I just sent it!! Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah. Now I am free and can walk amongst normal human beings. I'm going into town to get a bit of air and life; unfortunately, though, I drank half the rose last night and put a quarter of it the gravy (probably hence the stroppy comments), so I won't be downing that tonight.

congrats Eska!! thats awesome!! enjoy your break!! you deserve it!

L

Good luck for everyone who is writing!!!

I have these quotes stuck on my wall that helped me during my writing up phase, which i would like to share with you guys

"Everyday is more important than how much timeyou spend, or how many pages you prouduce or the quality"

"wherever you are, it is the place to start. The effort you expend today, DOES make a difference"

"one day plus another has an accumulative effect"

i will share some more later :-)

L

======= Date Modified 15 Jan 2010 17:51:30 =======
======= Date Modified 15 Jan 2010 17:51:00 =======
======= Date Modified 06 Jan 2010 10:31:08 =======
Hi folks! hope everyone had a good xmas break and Happy new Year!!!! It's so lovely today with the snow! (snowman) oooh new emoticons, fun :)

well i need some accountability. just recieved an email from my friend and she needs me to proof read some of her chapters for her thesis.

also the other day my ex supervisor wrote about proof reading a paper she wrote by next week, she included me in the paper aswell which i thought was nice, i did some of the lab work and produced some of the data for it during my RA job, totally forgot about it though, even though have officially left the lab, i'm so flattered to be included :-). but my friends thesis is more important, as she's panicking so will do that today and proof read paper tommorow.

okay so plans for today:

proof read friend's thesis:

1. chapter 1 introduction DONE (up)
2. chapter 2: DONE (up)
3. chapter 3: DONE (up)
4. chapter 4: DONE (up)
5. proof read paper from ex supervisor DONE (up)

6. proof read chapter 5:

A

Writing a dissertation is not an easy task until or unless you don't have an idea of how to write it. A good dissertation is one that helps you to get good grades. When I was in Master's level I was facing the same problem as you are facing now, but then someone has told me about online dissertation writing services and I must say that dissertationproviders.co.uk are a big help for me and my friends.

Regards,

Aiden Aron

J

Quote From AidenAron:

Writing a dissertation is not an easy task until or unless you don't have an idea of how to write it. A good dissertation is one that helps you to get good grades. When I was in Master's level I was facing the same problem as you are facing now, but then someone has told me about online dissertation writing services and I must say that dissertationproviders.co.uk are a big help for me and my friends.

Regards,

Aiden Aron

Go away with your plagiarism service

L

Hi everyone,

I was thinking we start an accountability thread as this. It sounds like a great idea and seems to work. My deadline is in September. Anyone else interested?

Thanks
Liah

L

Hello,

I'd like to join in with that. My deadline is also September and it's terrifying how much I seem to have left to do!

L

Great! Lets start a new thread on that and motivate each other. Everyone else is welcome to join. More the merrier! :-)

Cheers!
Liah