Accountability thread

S

Hi, just seen yr post in the other thread. Glad that you got yr draft back. I can understand managing everything in 2 weeks of time will be tough but how nice..after two weeks you will be done with yr thesis. I am almost done with chapter 9 and chapter 10 is halfway. Hopefully, will be able to submit two chapters in the ten days time. I will then be working on conclusion chapter and corrections in the rest of the chapters will start thereafter. Good luck with yr corrections, Determined_daisy!

D

Hiya Swetch, was just about to post in here! Yeah I have a really short amount of time to do a lot of corrections but luckily they're not major, mainly rephrasing etc, adding in a few bits here and there. Can't wAIT to submit! Just the last stretch now and a lot of burning the midnight oil for the next 2 weeks!
Well done with your chapter 9 and chapter 10, that's massive progress. How many are left altogether? Keep at it! :)

S

Hi Determined_daisy, how is yr corrections going on? I am almost done with chapter 9 and submitting tomorrow. Chapter 10 too nearly done...was working on both chapters. Will be submitting chapter 10 on coming Monday. God, can't believe I will be done with all analysis chapters by the end of this week :-)

D

Hiya Swetch, sorry it's been a while, been in a new job where i can't access non-work mail. How's it all going? Did you get your ch 9 submitted ok? I got my thesis in on 30th, after about a week of no sleep and last minute corrections! Bit of a relief but am now getting scared about the viva! Hope all's still going well for yo :)

S

Good to hear that you are done with the thesis. Good luck with the viva. When is your viva? I am doing okay. Yeah, got feedback for all the chapters (except conclusion, which I still need to write). Sups suggested to do corrections in the rest of the chapters before writing conclusion and suggested to write conclusion in a point form for the next meeting. Hope to complete the draft by Nov end and if sups agree, want to submit by Dec end.