ack...the need for chocolate today is palpable....

C

After four hours sleep (kept awake worrying about thesis, money, and upcoming conferences) I am feeling the need for chocolate today. Mmmm chocolate - comforting milky goodness. Must resist.

Ack.

S

hey chris, what is it about today? i slept enough but my brain is mush. i need something stronger than chocolate!

i suspect i am suffering an essay-marking overdose. teaching this morning was baaad... i hardly was able to get correct words out of my mouth, and totally unable to make sense of what the students were saying. does anyone know a way, apart from illegal substances, to get my brain working again? it really, quite scarily, feels like it is "out of order". give me that chocolate you are resisting!

R

Try sports,

best a game like squash, where you really have to do more than you feel you can do, you should really feel exhausted and forget everything. Then a hot bath and a good night sleep and you will be refreshed!

C

A nice walk in the winter rain and gloom seems to have vivified me, a bit! I still had the chocolate bar though (just a small 45g one...)

B

I'm more of a cigarettes and coke (the soft drink not the drug) kinda girl, myself. But I know many who lean of choclatey goodness ...