An update- not quit just yet

B

Hi guys,

many of you will remember that I was quiting PhD. Well, having spoken to supervisors we have decided to suspend my studies for 3 months. This gives me a bit of time to catch up and time to reflect. What do you guys think of this?

B

J

bazzab!!!!!!!!!! good to see you again. i knew you weren't for real!

if i were you, i'd make the most of the three months catching up and then reflect thereafter, based on what I have achieved then. It is only in that context that reflecting will be of any help. Otherwise, you will be reflecting based on your previous performance. Sounds like an opportunity for a fresh start. Do your best and see what happens and then make a decision after that.

Don't feel you're the only one, am in a pretty similar situation. My supervisors ain't that sensitive though. Sounds like yours still believe in you - which is not something to take for granted. All the best.

B

Thanks Jojo. Yeah the support from my supervisors has been really encouraging. They have shown belief in what I have given as a proposal which is certainly something I admire and appreciate. Will keep you posted on the progress.

B

F

Great news bazzab! Do keep us posted.