angry satchi

S

hi..I am very angry with one of my supervisors, I sent him 2 papers, he has not read the 2nd paper, and comes back with comments on the 1st paper, added something different to it, now I will be delayed again (making all the changes he wants). I hate this supervisor and I hope all of the hair on his head falls out. ASAP.

I am so angry. I will not be able to sleep tonight.
:-( :-( :-(

K

Aw, Satch:

Quote From satchi:

I hope all of the hair on his head falls out. ASAP.

I don't have any constructive advice but I do think you are very sweet. That might make you smile :-)

S

Quote From Keep_Calm:

Aw, Satch:
Quote From satchi:

I hope all of the hair on his head falls out. ASAP.

I don't have any constructive advice but I do think you are very sweet. That might make you smile :-)

thanks keep_calm :-) :-) :-)
but still can't sleep..

aww satchi, sorry to hear that. Maybe you can imagine his hair falling off and count his hair as they drop to go to sleep?

K

Awww Satchi, how frustrating! It is so irritating when your work comes back with loads of comments on it, and you make the changes, and then there are more comments, and it just goes on. I suppose it's best just to try to have faith in your sup and think that for every comment they make and you act upon, it will be one less comment from the reviewers when you submit it! I suppose it probably doesn't necessarily work quite like that, but that's how I like to think about it, because my sup is the queen of feedback! I think we exchanged about 20 drafts of my first paper, but got it down to four for the last paper so I guess things are going in the right direction! Keep your chin up, hope you managed to get some sleep in the end! Best, KB

S

hi 404, Keenbean
thanks for your encouragement :-) :-)
I'm feeling much better now but unfortunately (at this rate!) I cannot make the deadline because Im going to be stuck making lots of changes................just too bad

love
satchi