Anyone else working this weekend?

T

This nice weather is not helping my work!

Curse the inventors of facebook!! lol

J

What is facebook like? I've had an email from a former colleague inviting me to join her as a friend on Facebook, but the last thing I want is my mug being posted on some website

J

i was feeling so bad having read two papers (skim reading) and written nothing yesterday. good to see am not the only one. i read one in the park yesterday afternoon and then spent the evening watching so many terestrial programmes, election, switch etc. i think i'll be going to the park this afternoon to read one or two papers - that way i get to be out and to work. but before that - i have to try and write something - and also - try to stop looking out of my window. all the best guys.

P

It's so hot, so sunny, so lovely, surely only weird people are working right now
Well, this weekend, I have bought too many books, a skirt (for daughter, I don't do skirts!), two CD's and now I am going to look for a new watch I can train with (triathlon) as this one steams up!
Oh dear, a very unproductive weekend.

J

im working this weekend. Was in the lab yesterday. Today I'm getting ready for my first presentation ahhhh